Conditions and technical equipment
Conditions and technical equipment of external companies, required within Kovohutě Příbram nástupnická, a. s. area
Supplement on Behaviour and Technical Equipment of External Companies on the Premises of Kovohutě Příbram nástupnická, a. s.
This supplement is an inseparable part of the:
- Contract on Transport;
- Purchase Contract on Sale of Lead;
- Purchase Contract on Purchase;
- General Terms of Price and Delivery.
1. An external company undertakes to observe safety and hygiene regulations, and instructions of responsible employees while loading and unloading in the premises of Kovohutě Příbram nástupnická, a. s.
2. An external company undertakes not to damage assets and equipment of Kovohutě Příbram nástupnická, a. s. through its activities. Should this event occur, the relevant external company will immediately arrange returning the damaged item to its original state and will do so at their own expense, or the relevant external company will pay for the costs of these activities in full.
3. Fleets of machines and vehicles used by companies hired for transport must be in a technical condition acceptable in view of the character of the particular type of transport (ADR, international truck transport, etc.).
4. Employees of transporting companies must be equipped with the relevant means of protection depending on the type of transported materials.
5. Employees of transporting companies must observe the ban on smoking in the premises of Kovohutě Příbram nástupnická, a. s.
6. Employees of transporting companies will drive and park vehicles in the premises of Kovohutě Příbram nástupnická, a. s. exclusively on roads designated for this purpose (horizontal road marking) and observe the maximum speed of 20 km/hour.
7. The relevant provisions of the Commercial and Civil Codes apply to liability for damage.
8. When transporting lead and lead alloys, transporting companies will take into consideration the increased risk during transport due to the high specific density of lead. (!!!DANGER OF THE LOAD SHIFTING!!!).
9. According to the requirements of provision of Art. 132, Para. (4) of Act No. 65/1965, Coll., Labour Code, as amended, we hereby inform you about the main risks related to activities carried out in the premises of Kovohutě Příbram nástupnická, a. s., which may present danger to you after entering the company’s premises. You are obliged to inform all persons or employees who will enter the company’s premises and must do so in a provable manner.
List of main risks: risk to eyesight due to dangerous chemicals, risk of breathing in contaminated dust with lead, risk of breathing in dangerous chemicals, risk arising from handling heavy items manually, handling risk relating to the workspace, risk of injury while handling wooden material and pallets, risk arising from the use of a handling vehicle, risk of collision with persons while driving, handling and transporting vehicles, trucks, passenger cars and loaders, risk of crashing or pressing a person by a vehicle against a building or another solid construction or obstruction while entering narrow spaces, reversing, etc., risk of movement of a railway carriage – hitting, colliding with and running over a person standing on the tracks, risk of pressing or crashing a person by a load or material while loading and unloading vehicles, risk of a load falling onto the vehicle driver, risk of a load falling from forks and hitting a person in the proximity of a handling vehicle, risk of a handling vehicle rolling over due to loss of stability, injury suffered by the driver or a different person, risk of a handling vehicle colliding with a person, running over person’s feet with a handling vehicle, danger arising from the movement and work of a handling vehicle, risk of a handling vehicle colliding with another vehicle while operated on roads, sulphuric acid – risk of acute injury to the organism due to ingestion or staining, risk of squeezing fingers, hands and arms, risk of squeezing, hitting, injuring, crushing and amputation of legs, risk of hitting, squeezing or crushing head, risk of falling during walking, risk of items falling from a significant height, risk of burying persons in material while loading or unloading vehicles, risk of a person or a vehicle falling into cavities, bridge cranes – risk of overloading a crane, emergency situations, breaking ropes, load falling onto persons, bridge cranes – risk of a person being caught by a crane while unloading – pressing, crashing and knocking a person down, risk of handling heavy items with a bridge crane.